We’ll welcome you to Doncaster Triathlon Club, regardless of your age, fitness levels or aspirations.
When we set up Doncaster Triathlon Club we wanted to stand out from the rest, we love to help our members to be active and find out about themselves, but we’re not too serious about it, we realise that everyone should enjoy their time with us.
We don’t have hidden extras or any small print, we believe that what you see is what you can get.
Come and check us out and you’ll experience a triathlon club that is different from the others, we will encourage you, inspire you and make you feel right at home.
- Club Rules
- Code of Conduct for Club Members
- Coaches Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Junior Member Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Carers
- Good Practice and Child Protection Policy Statement
- Code of Conduct for Club/Event Officials and Volunteer
- Club Leadership
- Welfare Officer
- Committee Meetings